WHY WE COLLECT YOUR DATA
We recognise the need to treat any customer data in an appropriate and lawful manner, and only collect and process the data on the basis of contract, and legitimate interests.
We collect data about you for the purpose of fulfilling our duties of any contract made by us when receiving an order placed by you, the customer.
We may also, with your consent, collect your data for the purpose of providing you with marketing, promotional, or competition information.
WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION DO WE COLLECT FROM YOU
For the purpose of completing our obligations in processing your order, we will need to collect some personal information from you. Personal Information are any identifiable details supplied to us that mean we can identify you either directly, or indirectly. This can be anything from an order number to specific information, such as your address details, or telephone number.
Data that may be captured about you could include, but is not limited to the following:
- Full Address including Postcode
- Telephone Numbers
- Date of Birth
- Payment Details
Any required information is indicated by an asterisk. You do not have to provide this information to us, but this will mean we will be unable to process your request, and fulfil our obligations to you under the contract of sale.
HOW WE USED YOUR INFORMATION
Loviana Collection only use the personal information provided by you for the following:
- For us to handle your orders, deliver your goods, and to process any payments and refunds, including the sharing of your data to any third-parties involved in the processes of your order, and delivery being completed
- To provide updates for orders placed, including any changes regarding parcel delivery
- To contact you in regards to any communication sent to us
- Keeping your contact details up to date
- Management of your online account
- To detect and prevent possible fraud, or abuse on our sites
- To send you details of marketing campaigns, news about our company, competitions, or promotions that may interest you, providing we have received your consent to do so
- To personalise your experience across our platforms, i.e. providing targeted suggestions for you online based on your previous use of our website
- Online ads
- We use online advertising to keep you aware of what we’re up to and to help you find our products. We may target banners and ads to you when you use other websites and apps, based on your Contact, Technical, Usage and Profile Data. We do this using a variety of digital marketing networks and ad exchanges, and a range of advertising technologies such as web beacons, pixels, ad tags, cookies, and mobile identifiers, as well as specific services offered by some sites and social networks, such as Facebook’s Custom Audience Service.
- Email engagement
- When we send you marketing, service or order-related emails we will use a combination of pixels and cookies so we can be sure you have received them and also personalise your future experiences across our platforms.
IS YOUR DATA SHARED
We will not disclose information about our customers to third parties except where it is a necessary part of providing a service to you - e.g. arranging for a product to be sent to you. These may include, but are not limited to:
- Payment gateways
- Delivery fulfilment companies
- Technology hosts, such as servers and email distributors
- Business partners
Any information disclosed to us that is shared with any of our third-parties affiliations, or business partners will be limited to only the data needed to carry out instructions to complete your orders, or delivery of your goods.
Our sites may also contain links to the websites of our affiliates, business partners, their networks, and advertisers. If you follow a link to these websites they have their own privacy policies, which may differ from that of ours. Please check the details of these policies before you provide any details to third parties directly.
The third party payment gateway, collect your payment card details in order to complete your purchase made through our site(s), mobile applications and at the kiosk in store. If you chose a credit option for your payment, your order details will be sent to a third party provider.
HOW YOUR DETAIL ARE PROTECTED
Across all our sites we use security measures to ensure your personal information is protected. Your data is also protected during any online transmission using Secure Sockets Layers (SSL) encryption software.
We also have the appropriate security measures in all our physical locations to protect against the loss, misuse, or alteration of information that we have collected about you from any of our platforms.